Skip to content

Dihydrogen Monoxide Decal

SKU 15777
Original price $0.00 - Original price $0.00
Original price $0.00
$4.00
$4.00 - $4.00
Current price $4.00
including VAT plus shipping
  • Warning decal for the chemical dihydrogen monoxide (DHMO)
  • Inhalation of the substance and prolonged contact can cause bodily harm
Availability: Product is in stock

Order in -:

Shipping -

Your advantages with us
  • One month right of withdrawal
  • Personal hotline: +49 (0) 431 590 7845
  • From nerds for nerds: Our store is pure passion!

Description Dihydrogen Monoxide Decal

  • Warning decal for the chemical dihydrogen monoxide (DHMO)
  • Inhalation of the substance and prolonged contact can cause bodily harm
  • DHMO is just another name for water (H2O)
  • This correct but only jokingly used term can cause a lot of confusion, and fun, in everyday situations
Let’s talk about dihydrogen monoxide (DHMO). This colourless and odourless chemical is extremely dangerous and yet we all come into contact with it on a daily basis. Everyone who's consumed dihydrogen monoxide has died or will die at some point in the future. Be it in liquid form, vapour or frozen – DHMO is deadly. Once you’re hooked on this substance, you'll die of withdrawal within 168 hours!
To keep you and your loved ones safe from DHMO, this Dihydrogen Monoxide Decal acts as a warning label. On it, you can find examples of some of the horrible things DHMO can do to the human body: prolonged contact can cause tissue damage and if you ingest it, you might even die!
Ok, just between us: there’s actually no real reason to worry – DHMO is just water aka H2O! While dihydrogen monoxide is a correct chemical term, it is only used jokingly to confuse people with the unnecessarily complex and long name ;).
Technical details:
Dimensions: 8 x 8 cm
This product is in these categories: